|BRIEF ABOUT RAJNISH & ASSOCIATES, CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
|Weare a professional firm of Chartered Accountants with an experience of
more than three decades in providing contemporary services to various
clients. We inter-alia specialize into the discipline of Audit &
Assurance, Risk & Advisory, Taxation, Corporate Finance and
Firm is rendering professional services as Auditors, Tax Consultants,
Financial Consultants etc. to various Public Sector Undertakings,
Government Authorities, Foreign Government Bodies, Foreign & Indian
Banks, Financial Institutions, Multi National Companies, Big Industrial
Houses, Multi-State Cooperative Societies, Insurance Companies,
Companies in the Public & Private Sectors.
have deep appreciation and knowledge of the Government Sector. Our firm
has been called upon to carry out special assignments on behalf of
Central & State Governmentsviz Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB), State Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarakhand (SIDCUL), National Bank for Agricultural & Rural Development (NABARD) etc.
exercise utmost professional care and fairness in dealing with our
clients, associates and stakeholders. We are aligned to the needs and
aspirants of Global clients through effective understanding of
organization’s service delivery models.
professional services through a team of highly competent and motivated
personnel. We maintain high standards of professional ethics, ensure
regulatory compliances and commit to comply with and continually improve
the effectiveness of Quality Management Systems. We are committed to
achieve and exceed client expectations.
|We We also render Advisory Services for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in India, arranges statutory approvals from
Foreign Investment Promotional Board (FIPB) ii) Central Bank (Reserve
Bank of India), Advising and Drafting of International Agreements for
Joint Ventures and Arbitrations, New Project Advisory Services &
Project Management, Media Communication, NRI Portfolio Advisory,
Structuring of Cross Border Transactions
Our major clients include the Government Sector both in India and
abroad, Multinational Corporations operating in India, major Business
Houses specially in the field of Industrial Development, Power
Generation and Transmission, Banking, Infrastructure Companies, Road
Transportation, Shipping and Water-ways, Aviation, Telecommunication,
Natural Gas & Petroleum Products, Fertilizers etc.
Our global expertise and specialization includes handling of all kinds
of Financial Products in wholesale and retail markets for Banking &
Other Financial Intermediaries/Financial Institutions etc. We have vast
experience in Financing & Syndication, Corporate Valuations,
Acquisitions & Mergers, Credit Risk Rating, Financial Restructuring,
Capital Raising, handling of Money Market Instruments, handling of
Equity Portfolio, Balance Sheet Analysis, Audit & Inspection of
Internal Accounts, System Audits, HRD Recruitments etc. We are also
geared to handle remittance business. We have a well established IT
Infrastructure with a R&D Team.
|Our clients includes companies handling Tourism, Healthcare (setting-up of hospitals) Insurance,
Education & Sports, Entertainment, Automobiles, Information
Technology, Software Development, BPO, Skill Development, Training &
Recruitment Services etc.
firm is Corporate tax consultant of many PSU’s, Big Industrial Houses,
Listed Companies and various Indian and International clients.
firm is providing tax consultancy and tax advisory services including
legal opinions, tax compliances and representations before various
judiciary authorities including Appellate Tribunals.
carried out Case Study in respect of Centre for Good Governance for
undertaking projects from Central Government, State Governments and
to National Bank of Agricultural & Rural Development (NABARD) for
making studies of the working of Regional Rural Banks in India and has
carried out the analytical studies of various Regional Rural Banks in India.
|Statutory Auditor for Laxmibai Kshatriya Gramin Bank appointed by the Ministry of Finance in consultation with National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
|Statutory Auditor of about 25 Group Housing Co-operative Societies.
|Conducted performance audit for Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
|Conducted Concurrent audits for Modern Threads (India) Limited and Modern Syntex(I) Ltd.
firm has conducted Special Audit of MCS Limited, Registrar and Transfer
Agents of IFCI in respect of Public issue made in 1996 by Industrial
Financial Corporation of India of their Family Bonds.
to various public organizations in the field of sports, education and
other charitable purposes and is also giving taxation and audit services
to various societies, trusts etc.
|Appointed as consultant for designing the store accounting system of Paper Ltd
|Also conducted performance audit for Management Development Institute, that is rendering services in various managerial fields.
|Mr. Rajnish Aggarwal ABOUT THE FOUNDER & SENIOR PARTNER- MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Founder & Senior Partner of M/s Rajnish & Associates, Chartered Accountants and an alumni of Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) has over 35 years' experience in the profession as a practicing Chartered Accountant and besides having distinguished professionally, has many accomplishment to his name. He has vast knowledge and global expertise in handling all types of Corporate Financial Services with specialization in the following fields:
Corporate Finance including Financial Structuring, Due Diligence, IPO Services, Fund Management, Financing & Syndication, Corporate Valuations, Acquisitions & Mergers, Capital Raising, handling of Money Market Instruments, Balance Sheet Analysis etc.
|Taxation (direct & indirect) including International & Expatriate Taxation, Planning/Structuring of Cross Border Transaction, Tax & Legal Opinions, Tax Assessments & representations before Appellate Authorities, withholding tax and International & Domestic Transfer Pricing
|Auditing & Risk Assurance including Attestation Services, Limited Review, Interim Financial Reporting, Translation of Financial Statements etc.
|Advising for approval from Foreign Investment Promotional Board (FIPB), Central Bank (Reserve Bank of India) etc. for Foreign Direct in India including Setting of Foreign Companies in India, drafting of International Joint Ventures Agreements
|The First & only Chartered Accountants to be appointed as STANDING COUNSEL by Government of India to represent cases before the Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Commission (MRTPC).
- Experience as Govt. Nominee Director on the Boards of the following companies/corporations:
Trustee on the Board of India International Heart Institute & Research Center, New Delhi
Experience in advising and representing cases before the Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Commission (MRTPC).
As the only Finance Expert on the Board of Haryana State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd (HSIDC) and Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizer Company Ltd (GNFC) involved in the following policy decisions:
- Haryana State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd (HSIDC) (Two term of 5 years each)
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizer Company Ltd (GNFC) (Two term of 3 years each)
- Delhi & District Cricket Association (DDCA) (Two term of 3 years each)
Was on various technical committees of Association of State Road Transport Undertaking (ASRTU)
Invited by Fair Trade Commission, Japan for their Tokyo Symposium held in commemoration of their 50th Anniversary of founding of Fair Trade Commission of Japan (in December, 1997) as one of the Panelists. Topic - Competition Policy for the 21st Century.
Acted as advisor to Word Bank as economist under the study on "Roles and Responsibilities of sector Institutions and PRIs".
Was actively involved in writing a book on "FERA and DIRECT TAXES" in 1984.
Represented Punjab Government to carry out a study of Banking & Taxation Systems in Philippines and Hong Kong in 1988
Invited by Ministry of Commerce, Government of Spain in 1996 to visit & study their medical & health care related Industries and possible tie-ups with Indian Groups
Represented number of cases before the Hon'ble Income Tax Appellate Tribunals, many of which involve important and vital issues. Some of the land mark judgments have been published by the Taxmann, the most leading tax journal in the country.
Received outstanding contributors Award as SRCE Alumini from Sh. Pranab Mukherji, the then Hon'ble Finance Minister in the year, 2012.
Currently appointed as consultants for State Infrastructure and Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarakhand Ltd (SIIDCUL) involving review of various MOUs, Joint Venture Agreements, lease deeds and other documentation for projects under SIDCUL, financial analysis of various projects, advice on accounting and tax matters of SIDCUL and liaison with central government agencies for various matters.
Recently, appointed overall advisor to a JV Company-Sidcul Concor Infra Company Limited a Joint Venture of SIIDCUL and Container Corporation of India Limited. (CONCOR) set up to build & operate Multi Model Logistics Parks (MMLP's) in Uttaranchal.
- Infrastructure development
- Industrial development
- Project appraisal & financing
- Development of an international industrial/commercial estate and technology park in the Gurgaon District (Haryana) adjoining Delhi.
- Diversification of GNFC (a leader in Fertilizer) in Information Technology.
|Main areas of specialization
- Corporate finance
- Financial restructuring of Companies
- Preparation of Project Reports and Feasibility Studies
- Evaluating the projects and getting them appraised by leading Financial Institutions and Banks
- Advising on raising of International & Domestic Loans, managing Public Issues and Private Placement of funds
- Preparation of paper work and obtaining Government approvals for raising Foreign Currency loans
Reserve Bank of India
- Approvals from Foreign Investment Promotional Board (FIPB)
- Approvals from the Ministry of Commerce/RBI on Joint Ventures in India/Overseas
- Preparation of Systems and Accounting Manuals
- Development of Software Packages for financial matters
- Foreign Collaboration identification and tie-ups
- Advising and preparation of Joint Venture Agreements
- Advising on incorporation of Foreign Companies in India
- Advising Foreign Companies NRIs / Indian Companies on matters relating to FERA
- Assist in obtaining various types of approval
- Conducting Audits of various Public Limited and Private Limited Companies, Banks, Financial Institutions and other Institutions like Schools, Clubs, Hospitals etc. These audits include Statutory Audits, Internal Audits, Management Audits and Special Assignments.
- Advising clients on Tax Planning (Corporate & Personal)
- Representing cases before the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
- Vast experience and knowledge of Indian Income Tax Act and International Tax Laws
- Advising number of multinationals
- Tax consultants of very big houses listed below
Drafting of Agreements
- Advising clients on various Company Law Matters and drafting petition for Company Law Board and Department of Company Law Affairs, besides being involved in the formation of various types of new Companies
Management, System Research & System Development Studies
- Advising on drafting of various types of Collaboration Agreements, Legal Agreements, Marketing Agreements, Financial Agreements etc
Feasibility & Sensitivity Studies
- System Study on Store Management System of Indian Airlines Ltd. New Delhi (IAL)
- Study on Centralized Accounting System for purchase & payment thereof of Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB)
- Preparation of Accounting System for Uttaranchal Institute of Rural Development, Uttaranchal
Project & Management Consultants
- India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) for Renovation & Upgradation of Hotel Ashok
- Currently involved in providing financial inputs including project feasibility and funding for new projects in the areas of Healthcare (hospitals & insurance), Hotels, Resorts and the automotive industry
- Currently appointed as advisor to SIDCUL involving review of various MOUs Joint Venture Agreements, lease deeds and other documentation for projects under SIDCUL, financial analysis of various projects, advice on accounting and tax matters of SIDCUL and liaison with central government agencies for various matters and project consultant to JV Company
- Project consultancy in the Insurance Sector for an established group operating private banks in India
- Negotiated with BDP International SC (London based company) on behalf of Ishaan Hotels Ltd to construct a Hotel- cum-Resort in
- Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Carrying on Software Development and Data Entry job in respect of accounting of various medical centers and doctors for U.K. based group of Chartered Accountants
|Major Clients includes
|(1) Govt. Undertakings / Public Sector Undertakings such as Indian Oil Corporation of India Ltd. (IOC), Indian Airlines Ltd., Air India Ltd., Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB), The Industrial Finance Corporation of India Ltd (IFCI), National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd., Vishakhapatnam Port Road Co. Ltd, National Fertilizers Ltd. (NFL), Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (KRIBHCO), Indian Farmers Fertilizers Cooperative Limited (IFFCO), IFFCO Kisan SEZ Ltd., IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Ltd., National Consumers' Co-operative Federation of India Ltd. (NCCF), Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.(BSNL), Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.(MTNL), Utility Power Tech Ltd. (UPL), India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC), Association of State Road Transport Undertaking (ASRTU), etc.
|(2) Other Govt. Institutions such as National Cultural Fund (NCF), National Cooperative Union of India (NCUI), Centre for Development of Studies (CDS), Delhi Bureau of Text Books. (DBTB), Association of Metropolitan Development Authorities (AMDA), National School of Drama, Sangeet Natak Akademi, Lalit Kala Akademi, Sahitya Akademi, National Museum Institute , Delhi Public Library, Uttaranchal Institute of Rural Development, etc.
|(3) Banks such as The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd. (Formerly UFJ Bank Limited), Punjab & Sindh Bank Ltd, Allahabad Bank Ltd, Oriental Bank of Commerce Ltd, Union Bank of India Ltd., Corporation Bank Ltd., Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of Rajasthan, Central Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, State Bank of Travancore, etc.
|(4) Multinationals & Big Corporate Houses such as Mondragon Corporacion Cooperativa (MCC), Spain, E.I. DuPont India Ltd., U.S.A., Daewoo Motors India Ltd, Korea, Konka Electronics (India) Ltd. China, Wittis Group of Companies Hongkong, Educomp Solutions Ltd., Viom Networks Ltd, SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd, The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd, Enterprise Ireland, University College Dublin, Ireland, Ezetop Ltd, UK, Fremantle India Television Production Pvt. Ltd., USA collaboration, Innodata Isogen Pvt Ltd, (U.S.A & Philippines), Innodata Isogen Technologies Pvt. Ltd (U.S.A & Philippines), Sical Logistics (Spic Group), California Designs & Construction Inc (USA), By Cell Telecommunication India Pvt. Ltd., Robert Morris & Co., Chartered Accountants, U.K., Wittis Group of Companies, Hong Kong , Hema Hidrolik Group of Companies, Turkey
|Holding Membership of following prestigious organizations:
- International Fiscal Association,
- India Habitat Centre &
- PHD Chamber of Commerce